We are actively manufacturing, delivering, and supporting devices at customer facilities. Go ODS Team!
The Flight Breathing Awareness Trainer (FBAT) is a portable, low-maintenance, lightweight training device that provides a true pressure-on-demand flow rate that eliminates the air-starvation experienced using other mask-on training systems. This new training technology has been confirmed to accurately replicate the feel of aircraft systems such as the F-18 and T-45.
- Portable, lightweight, and tankless
- Only requires wall power and occasional refill of an internal water reservoir
- Dynamic pressure-on-demand air delivery
- Oxygen concentration managed independent of the air flow rate
- Select from standard pre-programmed training profiles or create a new custom training profile
- Connects to any 2-pin bayonet-type connector or 3-pin with adapter.
- Integrated biometric monitoring
- Eliminate the logistics complexity and costs associated with maintaining a gas bottle supply
- Eliminate air-starvation which may be experienced with other training technologies
- Pure-oxygen delivery feature facilitates fast trainee recovery
- Dynamically responds to individual breathing characteristics
- Touch screen interface for easy access to training profiles, custom settings, start/stop, etc.
- Built-in self-tests ensure safe and accurate system performance
- Quick system startup
- Size: 29.5” x 23.5” x 16.5”
- Weight: approx. 130 lbs
- Requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit (120 VAC)
- Requires approx. 1.5 liters of deionized/distilled water
- Average flow rate up to 30 LPM
peak flow rate up to 94 LPM
- Replicates oxygen concentrations at flight altitudes (e.g., ambient to 30k ft, actual range is customizable)
∗ Specifications subject to change without notice
Train Like You Fly!
For the first time in the history of physiological flight symptom training, you can truly train like you fly. The mask-on and pressure-on-demand features incorporated into the Flight Breathing Awareness Trainer provide an aircraft-accurate breathing environment. Oxygen concentration is managed independently of air flow, and the system dynamically responds to individual breathing characteristics. The pure-oxygen delivery feature facilitates fast trainee recovery.
Portable, lightweight, and tankless. This system can easily integrate into a new or existing pilot/air crew training environment. No gas bottles are required, and no facility modifications are necessary. Simply plug the Flight Breathing Awareness Trainer into a dedicated 20 amp wall outlet, fill the deionized water reservoir, and begin physiological flight symptom awareness training. Training profiles and training results are easily managed using a touch-screen display.
Contact us for customization and pricing